Masterclass Psychiatry Special Edition 2020
Arctic Winter Workshop 5-7 February, Brändön, Luleå
When talking gets tough – Communicating effectively and empathically in difficult situations
Region Norrbotten in collaboration with the Tavistock Clinic London/UK, Barmelweid Clinic/Switzerland and Technical University Munich/Germany
Learn how to handle effectively and empathically difficult clinical dilemmas in everyday psychiatric practice and enjoy the magic of our winter environment in this special arctic winter workshop.
- Improve your communication skills in difficult clinical situations
- Develop strategies to handle impulsivity
- Learn how to talk about weight to patients with eating disorders
- Understand how to debrief effectively after trauma
- Explore strategies to deal with somatoform disorder
- Develop your confidence in dealing with antisocial and narcissistic personality disorder
This is the fifth event in our international Masterclass Psychiatry programme. This time, in this in-depth hands-on masterclass, world-leading experts will share their psychotherapeutic expertise and discuss their and your cases.
This workshop is for specialist and trainee doctors in psychiatry, child-and adolescent psychiatry, forensic psychiatry and general practice, and professions allied to medicine with a special expertise and interest in mental health.
Welcome to Luleå
Ursula Werneke, Organizer Masterclass Psychiatry
Registration is open with a very limited number of places for this exclusive workshop. The registration form is in Swedish, please get in contact if you wish to register from abroad.
Masterclass Psychiatry development
To keep in touch and receive updates about Masterclass Psychiatry, sign up to our newsletter.